Crown and Bridge Treatment
If you are faced with tooth loss, crown and bridge treatment may be the best option for you. A bridge is a custom-made device anchored to neighboring natural teeth, which replaces one or more missing teeth. When a lost tooth is replaced with bridgework, the teeth on either side of the missing one are prepared as crowns to hold the bridge in place.
Bridges, sometimes referred to as a fixed partial denture, look natural and literally bridge the gap where on or more teeth may have been. Fixed bridges appear and function similar to natural teeth and remain in the mouth at all times. they can only be removed by your dentist.
Benefits of Crown and Bridge Treatment
- Restores lost teeth and supports remaining teeth
- Restores and maintains your natural bite
- Prevents undue stress on natural teeth
- Improves your speech, smile and chewing ability
- Helps prevent further dental decay and gum disease
- Prevents tilting and shifting of adjacent teeth
4580 Michelle Dr.
Hanmer, Ontario P3P 1E7