CAD/CAM restoration in a single appointment
Powerful computer-aided design and manufacturing technology, called CAD/CAM, allows us to custom fabricate tooth-coloured restorations, crowns, onlays, and veneers right here in our office, and all in a single appointment.
- Protects and preserves your own tooth’s structural integrity
- Ceramics are bio-compatible
- Only one appointment
- Perfect looks, comfort and quality
- Long lasting and durable
- Unquestionably the most cost effective restoration we have available today
- After decay and old filling material is removed…
- The individually manufactured ceramic will be fitted exactly.
- Depending on severity, the whole procedure will last between one and two hours.
- For more heavily compromised teeth, a traditional treatment has been a crown restoration, which can take several separate appointments.
- Using the CEREC method, crown restoration is completed in a single appointment. No impressions, no temporary crowns – no need for a second injection.
- A treatment time of one to two hours is normal.
- Malpositioned and discoloured teeth can be restored with porcelain veneers.
- Your tooth is adjusted and a thin layer of porcelain is bonded securely to your tooth.
- Perfect looks, perfect fit make a wonderful, natural smile – all in a single appointment.
4580 Michelle Dr.
Hanmer, Ontario P3P 1E7